First training organization in United States to receive the IATA CBTA Excellence Center Accreditation
The IATA CBTA Center Excellence accreditation is only given to aviation organizations that excel at offering solutions and services for developing competency-based training and assessment for dangerous goods by the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) – Appendix H.5.
Butterfly Training serves several key markets in the aviation industry from our regional offices in Dublin, Paris, Madrid, and Florida. We hold approvals from local civil aviation authorities across Europe for the delivery of mandatory training materials such as Aviation Security, Airside Safety, Dangerous Goods Regulations, and global certifications from IATA and the FAA in the U.S.
In the past years, we have invested in systems and developed high-level CBTA procedures to benefit our customers directly for business continuation, where safety and compliance in all operations are the only focus.
Olivier David, CEO Butterfly Training… “ Another new beginning at Butterfly Training. This CBTA Centre of Excellence certification opens up a new era in Dangerous Goods training and enables Butterfly Training to offer high-quality, effective, internationally recognised CBTA training and compliance solutions to both our existing network and new customers. This would have never been possible without the hard work of our dedicated DGR, pedagogical experts and trust of our customers since 2005.”
IATA CBTA Center Excellence accreditation is given to organizations that offer solutions and services to the industry for developing competency-based training and assessment for dangerous goods per the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) – Appendix H.5.
All training design and development methodology is benchmarked against and meets IATA’s Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) guidelines for developing Competency-based Training and Assessment for dangerous goods.
Benefits with CBTA Excellence Center
- Dangerous goods training within a specific territory or jurisdiction and for specific well-defined operational job functions
- Accredited dangerous goods courses in a variety of delivery methods (e-learning, Classroom, LIVE virtual classroom, blended, etc.)
- Meets international standards for design and development methodology in Competence-based
- Training and Assessment for dangerous goods.
Training and consultancy solutions for the development of a CBTA dangerous goods training program.
- Access to LIVE update via approved and active instructors on the significant changes of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.