What personal data are collected by Butterfly Training?
The personal data which we collect may include:
- Your first name and surname, your email address, your telephone number, your date of birth
- Information on your company: name and postal address; passport number or ID number
- Billing information: postal address
- Geographic location: IP address
- Monitoring of training: time and duration of connection
How are personal data collected by Butterfly Training?
We collect your personal data when you register on our website or an authorized person registers you on our website.
We collect your personal data when you contact us by email or via our contact form.
We collect your personal data using automatic processes. These data may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, date and time and/or data streams.
How are personal data used by Butterfly Training?
We can use your personal data to:
- process purchases
- process information and assistance requests
- create and send training certificates
- send non-commercial communications
- send newsletters (if requested)
- send commercial communications (if requested)
- improve the user experience
- ensure the security of our website
We do not authorize third parties to use your personal data for marketing purposes without your consent.
We will not send you marketing emails if you have not given your consent to receive them. All marketing emails we send you include an “unsubscribe” link at the end of the email.
Why are personal data asked and processed by Butterfly Training
We can process your personal data for the following reasons :
- Legitimate interest of Butterfly Training to improve user experience
- Legitimate interest of Butterfly Training to insure its trainings missions
- Contract your having with Butterfly Training to manage your purchases
- Legal obligation of Butterfly Training to insure that the trainee is correctly identified
- Consent of the user for delivery of newsletters and receiving commercial communications
- Legitimate interest of Butterfly Training to insure the security of the website
How are personal data protected by Butterfly Training?
We do our utmost to prevent any loss, misuse or modification of your personal data by taking technical and organizational precautions.
We store your personal data on high-security servers.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all of our websites.
We oblige our third parties to ensure the security of your information.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of data send over the Internet, Because the Internet is an unsecured medium.
Does Butterfly Training disclose personal data?
We can disclose your personal data to one of our employees, suppliers or processors for the purposes set out above.
We can also disclose your personal data if we are obliged to do so by law and in the event of legal proceedings.
We can also disclose your personal data for reasons of national security, as part of legal proceedings and in the public interest, when necessary or appropriate.
We cannot disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent.
For how long does Butterfly Training keep personal data?
Personal data are not kept any longer than strictly necessary.
We will keep your information for as long as your account is active or as long as it is necessary to provide you with services.
We keep and use your information where necessary to comply with legal obligations, to settle disputes, and to ensure compliance with our agreements.
We keep your personal data if we are obliged to do so by law and in the event of legal proceedings.
What are my rights with regard to personal data?
You can ask us to inform you whether we hold any personal data about you.
You can ask us to provide you with all the personal data we hold about you.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to receive our services, you can correct, update, amend or delete (erase) it by sending an email to our customer services or by contacting us by phone or by post using the contact information below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time period.
You can stop your personal data being processed for marketing purposes at any time.
BUTTERFLY TRAINING CORP
c/o Bay Economic Development Alliance
5230, West Highway 98
Panama City, Florida 32401
Telephone: +1 850 792 2520
– or by email: [email protected]